Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I didn't leave all together

It has been awhile, so long, that this blog has been written off by most if not all. I hope all is well with ALL !  

I have been racing bikes, breaking bikes, building bikes and racing more bikes. As of 6/10/12 I have entered and atleast started my 20th race of the season. Most criteriums with a couple of multi day Omniums and road races. I have not finished all of them. I have wrecked (hard) and I have have failed (hard) on one occasion. but I do have 8 top 10 finishes and have nearly secured two catagory uprgrades.



so thats all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Craig! Sounds like a good, busy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Well, not the wrecking, but the other parts. :)

    I think of you every time I ride my mountain bike with your old pedals. They're still hanging in there just fine.

    ReplyDelete