Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Be safe out there

Everyone be safe on this holiday weekend. I hope you all have good weather to train or race if that is the case. If you are racing good luck, but don't be safe, throw it out on the ragged edge.

I haven't posted here in a bit, and since there was something other than riding going on I thought I would.

Running 4-5 miles after work, then headed to my wife's salon for some handyman work. I'm looking forward to the run miles, as it's been almost 10 day's. Then it's home to make a big fat spinach salad for dinner.

Saturday calls for a group ride of 62 or so miles, so with the ride to and from it should be closer to 80 miles with mild temps and high anxiety.

Sunday is Easter, but we are solo this year. I am banking on another 5 mile run.

In between all this I for see some movies being watched and a couple of jacuzzi sessions.

My continued motivating picture: from here.

to here 8 months and hammering away :





Train hard,train smart and be healthy     

4 comments: