Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nailed it.

No, I didn't get a new job. I really don't want one. I like where I'm at. And like most I would like to make more money. Why ? to buy more stuff of course. A new pair of Newtons. A race wheel set (I'm sure I can go faster). A new larger front Durace ring (I'm sure I can go faster). 2 CT princess cut black diamond for the wife. They make them in oval and round but princess is custom as of now, and custom = spendy.

So I got way off track.
Project spa was a success, and my wife's actual birthday is tomorrow. I'm taking the day off and spending it away from work and with her.
Hope it goes like this.

Wake up 5:00 a.m., go to garage and pull out decorations I bought today.
Go to kitchen and hang said decorations.
Put out other gift I bought her (which includes,a box of Mike and Ike's red hots).
Quietly slip back into bed and wake up together a couple hours later (this part is private).
Have coffee together (hopefully relaxing in back yard without rain).
Go to breakfast (pancakes for her eggs benny for me) downtown HB @ Sugar Shack.
Around 11:00 go get reflexology massages.
2:00 go to Luccis Italian deli ( she wants some traditional Italian deli stuff for dinner). Well, she's Italian, and not very high maintenance,this doesn't surprise me.
3:00 ish open the surprise bottle of Chianti I bought today and have that with lunch (again hopefully not raining).
5:00 Turn on Jacuzzi and go pick up Eric to spend the evening with us. 
6:30 return home with said wee ladd and my other son will be there with Fiance for cake and the classic blowing out of the candles :-).
8:30 everyone either leaves or goes to bed. Except us,we hit the Jacuzzi (rain or not ).

I'm great at task management and getting stuff handled. Party planner, I am not. But I think she'll be pleasantly surprised and fulfilled.

Wish me luck. I'm a guy, we are stoopid (see). I'll need it.

   

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty great day you have planned. Nice work, Craig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you have set a very high standard. What could you possibly do to exceed it next year? You will be good for now but may be doomed then.

    I'm sure she'll have a great Bday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I thought of Andy from the office with that post title :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmm : Mike and Ike's red hots

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm: eggs benny for me

    goodluck!!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how did it go? Sounds like an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a well-planned celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome dude. Happy Bday to you wife.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She will just love you forever and a day. Happy Birthday to your gorgeous wife. You are a wonderful husband.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw... great plans - hope they worked perfectly! Happy belated b-day to the lady!

    ReplyDelete