Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Must be EMZ day ??

I see Patrick was feeding her belt buckle ego (oh crap another sniper).

SHE DOES ROCK THOUGH.

I asked for one of these, shooting from the hip one day. And this was after saying (with all due respect) that her parents resembled Florence Henderson and Buzz Aldrin. NOT really a bad thing in my book. Famous Astronaut and Americas mom of the 70's.
Anyways, within minutes she had my info, and within a few days I was trying to explain this .
And NO I'm NOT flexing at you. I'm pointing at the shirt and tying to shoot a picture into a mirror at the same time. I would think I am more coordinated than this. "BUT I'M APPARENTLY NOT"" So this is what you get.

This was the attempt at a better picture.
Clearly the issue is the model and photographer. So I'll just say thanks EMZ, I'll try and rock it proudly for you.

On the other side of the fence, my son is sick, but manageable. He's home with my wife, taking some meds and kicking back. I did go home and wrap him up in my arm like the wee ladd that he is and tell him I loved him. It may not of made him feel better, but I sure loved it :-).

Today continued the taper up to this weekends race and was a 5.32 mile out and back in 50:42 and I felt great. Better than feeling great, look at that shirt. You should have seen all the compliments I had at 6:15 a.m. ,or not.

Be safe, train hard but smart, and be healthy.

Have a great day

P.S. KOVAS, I WORE THAT BEANIE FOR YOU HOME BOY !   





     

11 comments:

  1. You look really tough in front of those curtains and wicker basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that's what I'm saying. You should see all the little trinkets and shite on the shelves of the curio. I'M A BAD MAN !

    ReplyDelete
  3. you
    so
    freaking
    rock.

    Ignore Partick - he's just mad I can't make it to HB for Sunday's marathon. snipers.

    happy. happy. Emz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really Emz, paRtrick....nice spelling.
    p a t r i c k .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! Good Luck this weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The letters on the shirt are backwards eh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those NURSE ME shirts!

    Beanie makes it. Who is EMZ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flex, baby! Flex! Patrick--- Please use this as a calendar submission. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pics is 100X less goofy than you-know-who. Hint: starts with a K and ends with an ovas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck to you this weekend. You know you'll rock it in that shirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete